This is the Agenda for the Monthly Meeting of Nevada Cure on Jan. 28th 2015:
Law Office of Gallian, Welker & Beckstrom, LC
MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA
For January 28, 2015 : 6:30 PM PST
540 E. St. Louis Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Conference Call Number and Code:
The following is the Agenda for NV-CURE Monthly Meeting:
1. Identification of Members and Guests present at meeting and introduction of new
2. Approval of Agenda.
3. Approval of Minutes of previous meeting.
4. Open comments by members and guests.
5. Issues to be discussed at meeting:
continue as NV-CURE Treasurer. (John).
violations and retaliation. (Myra).
a. Discussion on Board of Directors of NV-CURE – duties and responsibilities.
b. Director Vote on removal of Greg MacWilliams as Director. (John)
c. Vote on appointment of Diana Henderson as Director pending next election.
d. Consent of Director by Michelle Revell to resign position as Director and
e. Vote on appointment of Sharnel Silvey as Director pending next election.
f. Over Use of Admin. Seg. for investigations and using ESP transfer for minor
g. State Boards of Medical Examiners, Nursing and Social Workers – use
h. Report by Fundraising Chair Maureen Mercer on activities.
6. Suggestions and recommendations for acts to be performed before next meeting.
7. Set date, time and place for next meeting. (Next Meeting February 25, 2015)
We welcome the participation of all Nevada CURE Members/Supporters and invite all to attend any monthly NV-CURE meetings that may be scheduled. We want all members to participate in the process.