MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA
For July 27, 2016: 6:30 PM PST
Law Office of Gallian, Welker & Beckstrom, LC
540 E. St. Louis Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Nevadacure.org / Nevadacure[@]gmail.com
Conference Call Number and Code:
Click here for the WORD-version
The following is the Agenda for NV-CURE Monthly Meeting:
1. Identification of Members and Guests present at meeting and introduction of new members/guests.
2. Approval of Agenda.
3. Approval of Minutes of previous meeting.
4. Open comments by members and guests.
5. Issues to be discussed at meeting:
a. Purchase of House on Santa Rita - Halfway House for Women (Travis)
b. Purchase House Headquarters and Halfway House for Women (John)
c. 8/31/16 ACAJ Meeting and NV-CURE Presentation (John)
d. Printer/Scanner Fixed (John)
e. Computer Donations - Sharnel and Natalie (Natalie)
f. Bank Account - Secured Credit Card (John)
g. Prisoner Mail - Don and Tracy (Don)
6. Suggestions and recommendations for acts to be performed before next meeting.
7. Set date, time and place for next meeting. (Next Meeting August 31, 2016)
We welcome the participation of all Nevada CURE Members/Supporters and invite all to
attend any monthly NV-CURE meetings that may be scheduled. We want all members to
participate in the process.
- About Nevada-Cure
- What you can do
- Watch our Videos
- NV Cure Flyer
- Informational Bulletin Nevada-Cure
- Agenda for the Monthly Meeting
- Monthly Meeting Minutes and Reports
- Meet the Members of the Nevada Cure Board of Directors
- Nevada Prisoner Abuse Documentation
- Letters and Stories from NV Prisoners
Nevada Cure Resource Booklet 2016
Here you can download the 2016 Resource Guide for Nevada Prisoners. Please share this with a friend or loved one inside, thank you.